entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires
Quarry Letter Love
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 12:39 PM
Jennifer Dotson, Editor
Alive Magazine
1720 Madison St. NE Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55413

Dear Jennifer Dotson,

Proposed Article:

21 and Married,

I would like to examine the growing trend of young men and women who are marrying and having children before even graduating from college.

I would like to explore the lives of these young couples and find out their trials as well as their pleasures in a tell-all article.

This story will be 1,500 words, and will not exceed this amount. I am a growing writer, and dependable writer. I will be graduating from Millersville University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, with a minor in print media studies. I have had experience as a staff writer for the university newspaper for a year, and have been the news editor for a year.

Best Regards,


Ashley Palm