entréesprofilamisparlezmémoires
Quarry Letter Culture
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @ 12:38 PM
Jennifer Dotson, Editor
Alive Magazine
1720 Madison St. NE Suite 300
Minneapolis, MN 55413

Dear Jennifer Dotson,

Proposed Article:

Body Image in Today’s Market Trend

Today’s media has focused on distorting the images of men and women and creating a false image of beauty that is physically impossible to obtain. I believe it is important for people of all ages to understand how the media creates ad-campaigns and magazine images to look like something un-natural.

I would like to discuss in my article how these distorted views on beauty can harm our youth, and how individuals can help realize the true beauty of men and women in every size.

This story will be 1,500 words, and will not exceed this amount. I am a growing writer, and dependable writer. I will be graduating from Millersville University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, with a minor in print media studies. I have had experience as a staff writer for the university newspaper for a year, and have been the news editor for a year.

Best Regards,


Ashley Palm